Bruschetta of alheira
with wheat bread from Gimonde
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 large slices of wheat bread from Gimonde
- 1 small skinless alheira of about 200 g, cut into thin slices
- 300 g of grated mozzarella cheese
- Half a thinly sliced onion
- Roughly chopped pickles as needed
- Green olives as needed
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves cut into pieces
- Chopped parsley
- Salt as needed
Crush the garlic and parsley. Add two teaspoons of olive oil and a little salt and make a paste. Finally, add the remaining olive oil and mix well.
Place the slices of wheat bread from Gimonde on a baking tray and spread them with the prepared mixture.
On each slice, place the onion slices, alheira and mozzarella cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC and let it toast for about 15 minutes.
Once the bruschetta is toasted, remove it from the oven and sprinkle with the pickles and olives.